9290-10 - CLAMP ON ADAPTER
Primary 1000A, secondary 100A
The 9290-10 is a clamp-on adapter rated for 1500A AC, and features a 10:1 CT ratio. In addition to the large clamp diameter, broad frequency characteristics and good phase characteristics, the CT reliably provides Hioki clamp on power meters with expanded range and large current measurements.
• Primary 1000A, secondary 100A (1/10 ratio) output
• Superior phase angle characteristics for power
• Output large currents of 1,000 A AC continuously (1,500 A for 5 minutes) at a CT ratio of 10:1
• Expand the measurement range of normal clamp ammeters
• Excellent phase characteristics that can be used to expand power meter measurement ranges
|Rated primary current||AC 1000 A continued (Maximum 1500 A for 5 minutes or shorter)|
|Rated secondary current||AC 100 A (10 : 1 CT ratio)|
|Amplitude accuracy||±1.5% rdg.|
|Phase accuracy||±1.0 ° or less|
|Frequency characteristic||Amplitude: 20 Hz to 5 kHz: ±2.0 % rdg. (deviation from accuracy)
Phase: 20 Hz to 5 kHz: ±1.0 ° or less (deviation from accuracy)
|Max. rated voltage to earth||600 V AC rms (insulated wire)|
|Core jaw dia.||φ 55 mm (2.17 in) or 80 mm (3.15 in) × 20 mm (0.79 in) busbar|
|Dimensions and mass||99.5 mm (3.92 in) W × 188 mm (7.40 in) H × 42 mm (1.65 in) D, 580 g (20.5 oz), cord length 3 m (9.84 ft)|
|Accessories||Instruction manual ×1, Mark band ×6|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Test Equipment Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.