Auxiliary switch block, 32 E 2 NO + 2 NC EN 50012 Screw terminal for motor contactors, 4-pole !!! Phased-out product !!! Successor is SIRIUS 3RH2 Preferred successor type is >>3RH2911-1HA22<<
General technical data
- Product brand name: SIRIUS
- Suitability for use: Contactor relay and power contactor
- Protection class IP on the front: IP20
- Ambient temperature
- during storage -55 ... +80 °C
- during operation -25 ... +60 °C
- Mechanical service life (switching cycles) typical: 10 000 000
- Electrical endurance (switching cycles) at AC-15 at 230 V typical: 200 000
- Contact reliability: one incorrect switching operation of 100 million switching operations (17 V, 5 mA)
- Contact reliability of auxiliary contacts: 1 faulty switching per 100 million (17 V, 1 mA)
- Insulation voltage with degree of pollution 3 rated value: 690 V
- Surge voltage resistance rated value: 6 kV
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Test Equipment Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.